Gifts in Wills
Create a Lasting Legacy.
Including a gift to Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital Foundation in your will, you will be making a tremendous impact on the future of medical research and patient care for Queenslanders.
By leaving a gift in your Will, you will be creating a lasting legacy and making a difference to causes close to your heart. Wheather it’s finding a cure for Motor Neourn Dease or caring for our tiniest Queenslanders, your legacy will make a difference.
How do I leave a Gift to Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital Foundation?
If you already have a Will, you can easily make a minor change or addition to your Will with your solicitor or Trustee. We recommend all Bequests be discussed with your legal advisor.
You can include Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital Foundation in your Will by:
- Specifying a specific dollar amount or a percentage of your estate
- Allocating the residue, or a percentage of the remainder of your estate after distributions of your bequests to loved ones has been distributed
- Bequeathing real estate, shares, collections, assets, insurance policies and annuities
Suggested wording for your Will:
I give to and bequeath to Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital Foundation, ABN 37 882 212 480, Block 20 Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital, Butterfield St, Herston QLD 4006.
- The whole or _____% of my estate, or
- The residue of my estate (or_____% of the residue of my estate), or
- The sum of $______
- *For the use of _________
* Specified area of the Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital or Foundation if you wish the Foundation to designate funds where it’s needed most.
We’re are happy to discuss with you the many ways you can add Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital Foundation to your Will, to ensure that your bequest will achieve what you want it to. For a confidential discussion, please call the Foundation 07 3646 7588 or complete the online form below.
Enquire about leaving a gift in your Will: