Privacy Collection Statement Royal Mums
Privacy Collection Statement – Royal Mums
Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital Foundation (ABN 37 882 212 480) (RBWHF) is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals and their personal information and complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
Please read this carefully as it will have important consequences for you in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information you provide to RBWHF.
You understand that:
- RBWHF is the party who is collecting your personal information and can be contacted at email@example.com or alternatively you can write to us at PO Box 94, Royal Brisbane Hospital, Queensland 4029.
- RBWHF will collect your personal information directly from you. In certain circumstances, RBWHF may be required to collect personal information from third parties, depending on the nature of your enquiry.
- The purpose of RBWHF collecting your personal information is:
- to process your registration as a Royal Mum, and publish your details on the Royal Mums Honour Wall located at Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital and/or the online “Virtual Honour Wall” at RBWHF’s website; in which your name and the date of birth of your children will be displayed online.
- to contact you and provide you with information in relation to your registration;
- to offer you updates, discounts, or other content or products and services that may be of interest to you and to provide you with direct marketing communications from us or our related entities and associates (using direct mail, telemarketing, email, SMS and MMS messages);
- If we do not collect this personal information in connection with the purposes in paragraph 3, then:
- RBWHF will be unable to process your registration, or publish your details on the Royal Mums Honour Wall located at Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital and/or the Virtual Honour Wall; and
- we will be unable to send you direct marketing communications (unless you have consented to such communications through your other dealings with RBWHF).
- Your personal information may be disclosed to the following classes of people and organisations in connection with the purposes in paragraph 3:
- Any persons that visit the Royal Mums Honour Wall located at Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital and/or access the Virtual Honour Wall;
- third party service providers including without limitation marketing service providers, IT service providers, contractors and sales consultants and other parties who assist us in providing our services to you;
- RBWHF its personnel and any related entities;
- Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital and other hospitals in the Queensland health system, as required from time to time; and
- It is possible that some of the information collected may be disclosed to RBWHF’s related body corporate or service providers outside of Australia. You consent to your information being disclosed to a destination outside Australia for this purpose, including but not limited to the United States, New Zealand, South Africa and Ireland and you understand and acknowledge that Australian Privacy Principle 8.1 will not apply to such disclosures of your personal information.