Many families choose to honour their loved one’s memory and create a lasting legacy by requesting donations to RBWH Foundation in lieu of flowers. RBWH Foundation can provide donation envelopes specifically for in memoriam giving. Alternatively, you can create a personalised online In Memory page to honour your loved one, allowing family and friends to donate online and leave a personalised message.
Through these generous donations, RBWH Foundation can continue its work funding life-saving research and patient care initiatives for thousands of Men, Women and babies in Queensland.
Request in memoriam giving donation envelopes
To request in memoriam donation envelopes for your loved one’s funeral service, your funeral director can contact us on 07 3646 7588 or send an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Create an online In Memory page
A personalised In Memory page in honour of your loved one allows family and friends to donate online, leave a message of support and print out their own tax-deductible receipt.
To create an online In Memory page of your loved one:
- Click here to visit our online In Memory portal
- Select “Create a Tribute” to create a page
- 2. Enter your name and contact details, create a password, and click ‘Submit’
- Complete some additional information and click ‘Create Supporter Page’. Your page has now been created
- Personalise your page by adding a personal story and uploading photos or videos
- Share your page’s link with family and friends.