50-50 Raffle – How it works
- 50-50 Raffle is on-sale from 4pm AEST Thursday 12 June 2019.
- Ticket sales close at 11:00am AEST Friday 19 July 2019.
- Winner is drawn at 11:30am AEST Friday 19 July 2019.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia over 18 years of age. This includes employees, officers or immediate family members of Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital Foundation (provided they do not reside in Victoria, in which case they would be ineligible for entry by state law).
- There are 500 tickets available at $10 each.
- All proceeds from ticket sales go into the ‘Pot’ to form the cash prize pool.
- The ‘Pot’ is the cash prize pool which is split 50-50 between the winner and RBWH Foundation.
- The maximum potential ‘Pot’ size is $5,000 (if all 500 tickets are sold) – this is split 50% to the winner and 50% to RBWH Foundation.
- Potential cash prize for winner (if all tickets are sold) is $2,500, with the same amount donated to RBWH Foundation.
- The final prize value and donation amount is dictated by the number of tickets sold.
- Our 50-50 Raffle is hosted online by Cause Connect – a trusted fundraising partner of RBWH Foundation.
- Winners will be notified by RBWH Foundation by email or phone by 12 noon AEST Friday 19 July 2019. The winning ticket number will be published on our Facebook page and the Cause Connect raffle site.
View the full 50-50 raffle terms and conditions hereBuy a Ticket